Question:
If you are thick does that mean your fat? hit me up with an anwser?
oprah#2
2006-02-11 22:06:51 UTC
If you are thick does that mean your fat? hit me up with an anwser?
Three answers:
jamin
2006-02-11 22:25:46 UTC
believe it or not they are two different words with two different meaning. It's like saying some one is short and a midget at the same time. 5'5' for a man is short (but certainly not a 'little person') but for a woman its usual the average height. If someone says you're thick (be glad) it normally means that you have a very sexy shape and some thick legs to go with it and if they say you're fat then you're fat allllllll over and the next step would be the gym.(just kidding) But who gives a @#$^&. we couldn't all be paris hilton what a stupid world it would be.
kris42008
2006-02-11 22:11:34 UTC
It depends on how you think about your own beauty. If you think that you are pretty you wont call yourself fat so you call yourself thick so it sound good to your own ears
?
2006-02-11 22:18:40 UTC
not necessarily, it only means that you need to tone your muscles a bit with exercise to look better and healthier.