Question:
women: when have you physically lifted or carried a guy? how did you do it?
anex_curious
2006-03-25 01:17:16 UTC
women: when have you physically lifted or carried a guy? how did you do it?
Five answers:
Wren Tagair
2006-03-25 01:22:43 UTC
First thing.. find a sorta small guy. :) I have lifed all my ex boyfriends, not that they were small, i am just big. :) I can lift close to 250lbs and am near 6ft tall :) its not a case of tecnique, more a case of what you can lift and what you are trying to lift. :D
goodwitch06
2006-03-25 09:39:07 UTC
Yes, I have, and I am small. I am also strong, fit, determined, and persistent. I can lift considerably more that my own weight. I doubt I would be able to carry a man's weight all that far, but if he were knocked unconscious, I think I would be able to carry him out of danger.

When I have done this, I simply carried the guy cradled in both of my arms in front of me. One arm under his knees, and one across his back with his head against my shoulder/neck has worked for me. I wonder why you have asked this question? Are you doing rescue training?
Ready2Go
2006-03-25 09:24:23 UTC
I reach up under their arm with our backs facing each other, then I pull them up onto my back as I bend at the waist for balance. I can pick up guys the weigh a lot more than I do doing this and walk around for several minutes.
?
2006-03-25 10:36:04 UTC
Can anyone carry me, 302lbs & 6'3" built no fats. Look beyond than most football players.
great
2006-03-25 10:49:19 UTC
lift ur attitude.