Question:
Has anyone tried the souper soup diet A.K.A. Tomato Soup Diet? Does it work? How many lbs. did you lose?
casper
2006-03-01 14:00:29 UTC
I'm considering the diet since I was told by my doctor that I need to reduce my weight a bit. And the sooner the better.
Two answers:
Justin
2006-03-24 18:34:25 UTC
Instead of trying some kind of quick diet. Try changing your eating style for life. A lifestyle change is what many Americans need, but lack the responsibility to do it. Yes, my self is included. Try eating healthy and drinking plenty of water. Water will curve many hunger pains. 33% of Americans confuse dehydration with hunger. When one doesn't drink the right amounts of water there body's metabolism drops at least 3%. Also do not eat 2-3 hours before bed. This is really important because your body's metabolism drops significantly during the night. I have more facts if you would like them.
gilfinn
2006-03-01 14:24:26 UTC
I had a girlfriend who once used a Tomato Soup enema diet. After that, I wouldn't eat soup for the longest time, and lost about 20 pounds as a result.