Question:
Any one taking Olay vitamins?
2006-11-28 12:38:16 UTC
I have been taking these GREAT vitamins just wondering if anyone is taking then as well,and how are ur results?..;)
Five answers:
?
2006-11-28 12:48:46 UTC
I prefer Centrum (more stuff), but any vitamin you love and will take daily is the best one!

I recommend Centrum for our Kimkins members while they're in fast weight loss mode.
2006-11-30 03:36:48 UTC
this vitamin is good for almost anything you can think of. And best of all you can try a 30 day supply 100% risk free, if you dont like it you get a full refund. The Greatest Vitamin in the World was designed to nutritionally support your entire body! We use only the highest grade Whole Food Vitamins, Chelated Minerals, Probiotics, and Vegetable Enzymes, all in one amazing vitamin! Your health is worth everything. Start treating it right, and give your body the nutrients needed to support optimal health. Learn all the ways our vitamin nutritionally supports the body. click the link for more info http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/porter46751
Danielle
2006-11-28 20:51:21 UTC
I think oil of olay re-labels their products even though they are the same, advertise them as different product, just to make more money. But if they vitamins work, keep using them..Its your money.If you want to get great results from taking vitamins, try a mineral and herbal store. There are so many herbs and minerals that will do wonders for your body..I take them and feel great!
Foxtrot
2006-11-28 21:17:31 UTC
I have to agree with Danielle, you might as well be taking any other vitamin, since they are basically the same thing, just a different label.
god knows and sees else Yahoo
2006-11-28 20:39:40 UTC
Waste of money.....

Any "generic" good brand will do