Question:
How do I become more flexible for the martial arts so that I can do high kicks? I'm 30, muscular, and 260lbs.
thepaladin38
2006-02-11 09:29:56 UTC
How do I become more flexible for the martial arts so that I can do high kicks? I'm 30, muscular, and 260lbs.
Six answers:
2006-02-11 09:33:08 UTC
try 2 do just about 15 min of streching every day that is what i did now i can do splits and back bends and all of that stuff
superb_amit
2006-02-11 09:35:49 UTC
your age is too much now, and at this stage the flexibility decreases , you start to take a pack of rum daily, it will increase ur flexibility and daily go for running , at least 5 kms, i am a brown belt holder in martial arts, start it, it will surely help u
2006-02-11 09:35:24 UTC
Answer one says it all.Extreme stretching will get you limber in no time.You are probably saying that you already stretch?Just keep it up,but you will only get so limber.Don`t expect to get more limber than you ever will.
Musicmonkay
2006-02-11 09:37:32 UTC
stretch, and practice your kicks =) personally i don't like high kicks, they leave you very open, but, if you wanna look nice flying thru the air, stretch, practice and do lotsa cardio =)
smallansexy
2006-02-11 09:34:33 UTC
Wow, you are huge.... yeah, try stretching. It works for me.
2006-02-11 09:31:46 UTC
Strech. That all you can do.