Question:
Is weight a big problem!!!! ?
2011-09-08 23:00:43 UTC
I'm 16 205 pounds and six foot four I really like this girl but I don't know if she likes me and I feel that my weight is problem idk what do plz help!!!
Eight answers:
2011-09-08 23:05:10 UTC
Spend time getting to know her, and if she likes you you'll see it sooner or later. Just listen to her, try and make her laugh and be genuine. 205 is not much for your height, honestly, and its more about if you are proportionate, and it sounds like you are. Hot comes in all sizes
?
2011-09-08 23:08:06 UTC
Just ask her, don't worry about your weight, if a girl likes, she like you, dont be self conscience about your weight, if she says your weight is an issues then it is not meant to be, dont try to change yourself for anyone. A girl should like you for you.
zjous
2011-09-08 23:02:55 UTC
If you feel insecure about your weight, work out! You can't get someone to like you if you don't like yourself. There's nothing wrong with getting in shape.
PandaBearFreakkk
2011-09-08 23:02:42 UTC
who knows maybe shes into big guys? Just got for it!. you have nothing to loose if she turns you down shrug it off your shoulder and look for someone who will appreciate the real you! worst thing she can do is say no. Do not conform! JUST DO IT.
2011-09-08 23:02:29 UTC
Well we live in a society where looks are everything. It really depends on who you are after and what their standards are. So to answer your question...Yes
2011-09-08 23:17:00 UTC
the weight is not a big problem, the problem is how you make her to like you? keep confidence!
?
2016-10-03 08:57:14 UTC
ok. decrease out eating in between nutrition. in straightforward terms consume healthful food and shrink down on Carb’s like bread, potatoes, pasta's, rice, cereals, lollies etc. those are the fat making ingredients. study precisely what your food communities are so that then you definitely understand what places the load on and rancid. Don’t upload salt on your nutrition. decrease out gentle beverages. Then walk an hour each and every morning 2 hours after a meal and an analogous contained in the afternoon. in case you are able to jog in between the two sessions you will burn much extra energy. yet do only what your physique enables you to do. strolling is only as solid blended with weight-help plan administration. you're able to lose and proceed to lose extra weight as you pass. in case you are able to decrease out your lunch meal and replace it with a protein drink instead that would additionally help. attainable in supermarkets. Like “narrow precise”. as long as you are able to stay off junk food and eating in between nutrition. in case you will possibly be able to desire to consume something in between have something like small uncooked carrots or celery sticks. organic teas, low fat milk and water are your maximum suitable decision of beverages. precis: decide for a cereal low in sugar for breakfast. Lunch can maximum suitable be a protein drink. Like “narrow precise”. And all commonly used nutrition at a common serve. decrease down on potatoes and in straightforward terms have small parts of those. strolling as much as you are able to. for people who desire to construct extra muscle upload some gymnasium artwork to the above besides. Technical Stuff: All our bodies require a particular volume of a protein point. The protein is taken from the food we consume. If we consume bigger concentrations of protein from particular ingredients like say meat then that time is reached at as quickly as. If we don’t consume sufficient protein then our physique searches for different materials of protein contained interior the Carbohydrates. Carbohydrates in straightforward terms comprise a small volume of protein so we finally end up eating too lots of it only to get out decrease of protein. on an analogous time soaking up too lots sugar from the carbohydrates and in turn too lots weight. it somewhat is how and why we placed on weight. many human beings over consume by using fact they don’t consume sufficient protein from the nicely suited materials. Then they over compensate by way of binge eating carbohydrate type ingredients.
livelegolas
2011-09-08 23:14:57 UTC
It is.go see the doctor and he will help u on what to do