Question:
What's the Greatest Vitamin in the World and where can I get it?
2BaD4u
2006-08-29 07:59:42 UTC
What's the Greatest Vitamin in the World and where can I get it?
Eighteen answers:
protos2222222
2006-08-29 08:02:09 UTC
Vitamin M

M for Money $$$$$$$

Where to get???? hmmm........

Federal Reserve, Bank of England, etc.
KiM
2006-08-29 15:02:25 UTC
I have never heard of anything called greatest Vitamin. If you lack a specific vitamin ask a DR. to prescribe you the Vitamin other than that you can buy VItamins at any store ^__^
2006-08-29 15:04:39 UTC
A basic multivitamin with minerals is fine. One a day is fine or the generic for one a day. Centrum is fine. You just need an adult vitamin. If you want to spend more money you can go to a health food store and get a vitamin made specifically for women
ceekryt
2006-08-29 15:23:45 UTC
Vitamin B!

Good qulity available at your health food store - go for the Vitamin B 100 Complex.
Rob
2006-08-29 15:03:15 UTC
you can take the greatest vitamin in the world everyday and it wont help much. Its a synergy of components that make you healthy. A good multivitamin, anti-oxidant, and good diet will do you better than 1 vitamin.
2006-08-29 15:15:57 UTC
I have searched for a long time for a good MULTIPLE vitamin... a vitamin that is better than the ordinary Centrum Silver, and other such garbage. I think I have found one now and it is called "more than a multiple" It is great and my doctor thinks highly of it also.. Stay away from the ordinary vitamin that you get at Walmart's, etc.
RobsVision
2006-08-29 15:04:15 UTC
The Hi-Tech Multi Vitamin is probably one of the best I've seen in 20 years.
W0LF
2006-08-29 15:05:29 UTC
Well you really need a mix of all of them as well as minerals and amino acids but the Human body consumes a lot of Vitimin C and C deficiency can be pretty harsh on you. Vitimin C is found in most citrus fruit and some vegitables
dbgyog
2006-08-29 15:09:19 UTC
All vitamins are necessary for a good health. But vitamin "C" is better for wisdom.
.
2006-08-29 15:03:18 UTC
Vitamin C drink some damn orange juice!
Snarktopus
2006-08-29 15:02:11 UTC
Daily Complete

www.livefree.awarenesslife.com
Drofsned
2006-08-29 15:02:11 UTC
Multivitamin
EMAILSKIP
2006-08-29 15:04:21 UTC
A balanced diet including lots of fruits, vegtables, whole grains and a little protein.
2006-08-29 15:03:32 UTC
vitamin c, from oranges!
?
2006-08-29 15:05:49 UTC
Royal jelly and its available at any decent health store.
Mike
2006-08-29 21:15:35 UTC
You can check this website out.
2006-08-29 15:01:33 UTC
Vitimin F if you know what I mean.
tbaby
2006-08-29 15:03:06 UTC
well, you need all of them and it is in food.my my...