Question:
i'm good with my body but i have big breasts, they get noticed and i get uncomfortable. what do i do?
DianaS
2006-01-13 17:50:25 UTC
i'm good with my body but i have big breasts, they get noticed and i get uncomfortable. what do i do?
Six answers:
hck89
2006-01-13 17:51:47 UTC
That's a good thing.
B. Gibson
2006-01-14 03:26:02 UTC
I am one of those guys that looses his mind around a girl with large breast (unfortunately). I get stupid and I am sure I am also rude.

I try very, very hard to fight this, but it is a huge weakness.

My point is that you can either:

1. Learn to enjoy this power you have over men.

2. Learn to minimize the appearance of size.

3. Get a reduction.

I have a female friend for each of these techniques, and each is happy with her decision.

btw, I have one more request

Please try to forgive the "good guys" who are WAY to attracted to big breast.
2006-01-14 01:57:19 UTC
If someone notices them and they make a comment just pretend not to notice. And if it makes you uncomfortable then tell that person what you feel.
justgenius12
2006-01-14 01:52:22 UTC
just accept yourself for who you are. the people looking at you (if they are women) are jealous of you. the guys looking at you are admiring and looking up to you. this should make you feel proud and happy.

if this doesn't help, a suggestion would be to wear bigger shirts that don't expose your breasts so much.
Consuming Fire
2006-01-14 02:34:23 UTC
I wish I had that problem. Be happy. If you are uncomfortable, wear clothes that are bigger or more modest.
Long
2006-01-14 01:51:05 UTC
wear bigger clothes.