Question:
Why are Americans becoming so fat and lazy?
2006-02-02 21:02:55 UTC
Why are Americans becoming so fat and lazy?
Seven answers:
2006-02-02 21:13:18 UTC
How dare you say we are becoming fat and lazy, we are weight challenged and exercise deficient. We are a healthy country, excuse me while I open my cheetos, we eat right, have the best resturants (McDonalds, Dennys, Burger King, Taco Bell, Del Taco, the snack bar in Walmart) where else can you get the nutrious and lip smacking meals like they present, only in America. Do you (of course you don't) remember the day when you had to get out of your chair to change the television channel? Lock your car door with a key? Get out of your car and walk into the resturant to get your food, cash your check, buy your liquor, get married, get divorced, go to church. Did you ever walk to work, ride a bike, take the bus? Do you have a car and drive to work by yourself, letting this 2000 pound vehicle take your 150 pound body around, how efficient is that??? If you do any of the above and we all do, then you have answered your question, so why ask??????
?
2016-09-24 09:02:06 UTC
exciting element. I even have observed that the longer an unlawful maintains to be right here the main Americanized he will become. Mexico is a land of confusing artwork and imaginitive human beings. they're used to doing for themselves and making do with what they have. yet after too long up right here in Fairy Land, they seem to alter. They see individuals working a million/2 as confusing as they for greater funds and start to seize on. If too a lot of them substitute into greater like individuals, who will decrease the grass and nail on the roofs? quickly, they're going to all being using around in SUV's they are able to't take care of to pay for, residing in homes they are able to't take care of to pay for and munching tacos whilst they must be working. you may tell people who've been right here too long in different techniques. Mexico has an marvelous dental application. next time you notice a Mexican, look at his the teeth. If he's new right here his stable are great yet after some years of no dental care it starts off to instruct. that would desire to be the recent try for illegals, smile Son!
Valerie
2006-02-02 21:35:43 UTC
White61 hit it on the head. ANd we as parents teach our children to eat without concern for our pancreas, show them how to ruin their heart, buy them video games and promote their use to make sure they are out of shape, we buy them cars without making them have to earn the money, we give them jiuce or gatorade instead of water we give them desert after they pick at their dinner, we buy them sugar cereal and doughnuts and Mc Donalds for breakfast, nuggets and fries we call dinner. We not only are a fat nation but we are going to be sure to be a sick nation. Oh don't get me started. Lazy parents take the easy way out. It is the American way. And to all the parents that do not behave this way, you are a minority. Please pass the pizza and coke now.
Chikko Dog
2006-02-02 21:21:39 UTC
Ronal McDonald is a curse.
linn
2006-02-02 21:21:56 UTC
white61water you hit the nail on the head :D
lefty
2006-02-03 07:23:35 UTC
water is not a supplement
crythsania