Question:
does hydroxycut really work?
2006-03-16 08:44:08 UTC
does hydroxycut really work?
Three answers:
ya_girl_christy
2006-03-16 08:54:12 UTC
i've taken hydroxy cut before, and paired with a healthy diet, and good exercise, it can be a very useful supplement.

Each dose contains as much caffeine as you would find in two cups of coffee, so you will be VERY hyper, or energetic.

It makes you not really want to eat, so when you DO eat, you dont pig out, because you'll make yourself sick if you eat more than what you need.

as far as burning more calories, i guess so, because of the increases energy.

taken by themselves, i would have to say no, they dont work, but if you exercise and eat right while taking them, they can show you faster results.
Just A Newbie
2006-03-16 16:52:32 UTC
Hydroxycut DOES work. It will curb your apetite. I used it with cutting carbs. Not as strict as the Atkins diet or anything like that but I lost 40lbs. I loved Hydroxycut and I'm about to start taking it again. We should compare weight loss. =)

I did work out "a little", too. So I can't say its the cure all but it did help. =)

Good Luck!!
nicewknd
2006-03-16 16:48:28 UTC
No, the best way to lose weight is to eat in moderation and exercise. Eat less meat, more fiber, and exercise. There are no easy answers in life in losing weight.