Question:
where to go to get butt injections to make it bigger?
wowonchelle
2006-02-09 22:40:52 UTC
where to go to get butt injections to make it bigger?
Four answers:
redhead
2006-02-09 22:58:12 UTC
get it kicked
KaL
2006-02-10 07:03:40 UTC
Why do you WANT to make your butt bigger?! What's the obsession on here with making a butt bigger - I thought people wanted to decrease butt size rather than make it bigger...Just wondering (Just sayin nuttin cutie about a big bootie)
leukeroemeen
2006-02-10 06:43:31 UTC
normally butt injections are actually silicon "drills" it is quite dangerous. I think fitness is better and yes it takes longer but it last longer.
hoty whith a body
2006-02-10 07:47:49 UTC
new yourk