Question:
what is the best way to increase chest size? (for a male)?
nbajxe123
2006-03-16 11:54:31 UTC
what is the best way to increase chest size? (for a male)?
Seventeen answers:
FitGuy
2006-03-16 12:00:42 UTC
EMG analysis has shown that best compound movement that stimulates the greatest amount of muscle fibers in the chest is flat Barbell or Dumbell bench press. The best isolation movement is dumbell flyes.

Here's a list of all chest exercises:

http://preventdisease.com/fitness/Strength_Exercises_chest.html
certifiedtarotmaster
2006-03-16 11:59:29 UTC
Lifting weights, specifically, pec and lat exercises. The pectorals are your chest and the lats are those across you back (the "angel wing" area). By exercises both of these areas you will increase your chest size. Any decent weight training book from the libary will get you started. You can do these exercises with free weights without the expense of joining a gym, too. Watch your form (method of lifting) so you don't injure joints.
James D
2006-03-16 11:59:44 UTC
Strength training can develop and increase your pectoral muscles (pecs), which will help your chest look larger.

However, the size of your chest is more about your skeleton than anything else.
2006-03-16 11:59:23 UTC
Actually, I believe any aerobic exercise will increase the chest size.
drj232002
2006-03-16 12:39:34 UTC
I agree with FitGuy. Stick to a routine...it will show you results. Ya just gotta stay at it. I worked on mine in high school constantly. I stayed with it and worked hard. I gained muscle mass like crazy. I have 2 inch scars at the base of my armpits from growing so fast. Good Luck!
alias_dictus_tony
2006-03-16 11:56:30 UTC
Bench Press.
primonate
2006-03-16 12:05:19 UTC
mine like doubled once the wife and I had our first kid I was carrying odd/squirming things as funky angles

ALL the time

hard to know if it was the funky angles or the ALL THE TIME but for excercise there is NOTHING like a walk in the park with a 2yr old and a 3yr old
Lyon D.
2006-03-16 12:00:23 UTC
a variety of bench press with bars or free weights. (Most bodybuild magazines or websites should have a few descriptions of them) And also increase you food intake if you want to grow.
gypsyiiiis
2006-03-16 12:00:29 UTC
Any type of weight bearing exercises that work your pectoral muscles.
2006-03-16 12:00:24 UTC
working out builds muscle tone. try a protien packed shake after every work out. it adds bulk.
2006-03-16 11:59:34 UTC
First, walk erect...means make your backe strait as much as you can, try to strech your shoulders.

Exercises, and abdominal respiration.
2006-03-16 11:59:52 UTC
work out ever day on Watts ever day and you will have Lady's loving you
ncgirl
2006-03-16 11:56:00 UTC
bench presses, basically any exercise for you pecs
scramtoad
2006-03-16 12:00:17 UTC
You could get pectoral implants (not breast implants).
friendlydidly
2006-03-16 12:21:31 UTC
steroids
vaderslove
2006-03-16 11:58:08 UTC
definitely pushups.
Maz
2006-03-16 11:56:24 UTC
well just make a surgery but i think your sick.